1. Any ID proof to show that your resident of India.
2. Address proof.
3. Residence address proof (Bank statements or electricity bill can be used)
4. Rental agreement with noteri.
5. No objection certificate from business property owner.
6. If you own the business property, present a property deed or a sales deed to the authorities.
Follow the process below for private limited company registration in Marathahalli.
1: Apply for a digital signature certificate or DSC.
For DSC you needfollowing documents
· passport size image of the applicant.
· xerox of address proof with Self-attestation.
· Xerox of PAN card with self-attestation.
2: Apply for the director identification number.
For Director identification number you needsame documents which you had submitted for DSC.
3: Select the name of the company and apply, make sure that your company name is different from all other existing ones.
Follow this criterion while selecting a company name.
· The company name should be easy to spell and it must be easy to remember.
· It must not be offensive.
· It must not violate the existing trademark name.
4: Apply for an EMOA (memorandum of association) and EAOA (electronic article of association).
Memorandum of association (MOA) recommends the extent of tasks of company by listing the main objective and exercises of the company. Whereas the Articles of Association (AOA) gives in what way the tasks and organization will be continued. The two records having crucial significance will be drafted cautiously after meeting of Professional.
5: A certificate of registration will be issued along with a PAN and TAN (tax collection and deduction account number).