Weddings are perfect and an event everyone looks forward to, however, when it comes to mother of the groom dresses often feel the most pressure locating the perfect outfit for that Wedding, knowing those are the most checked out on the day so that they want to not rush and get it right.
As we all know Mums do find it difficult to find a great look for that big day and there is no question mums today tend to be cooler, more contemporary, look amazing, and wish to make a statement for his or her Son or Daughter’s Wedding, and rightly so! But to consider the only choices on the market would be the traditional styles could be worrying on their behalf and so panic takes hold.
So let's discuss what Mums DON’T want
• Traditional looks
• Someone else wearing the same outfit around the Big day
• Something their Mum might not even wear
• Colours that wash them out
• Styles that very little for his or her amazing shapes
• To pay for an outfit or outfit they can't wear again
• To compromise with an outfit simply because they couldn’t find anything else
So exactly what do Mum's want?
• Chic, Elegant, Timeless looks for that Classic Mums
• Edgy, Modern searches for cool Mums
• Luxury Fabrics
• Rich Colours
• 5 Star Service, which furthermore they deserve, however they love to feel spoilt and looked after
• To receive compliments on a large day and become noticed for his or her great style.
• For nobody else to wearing the same dress or anything like it
• A stress-free and simple service
• To be styled and because of the right advice, not only for his or her dress however the full package, underwear, shoes, the best bag, earrings for their hair
• A Great fit
• To be excited to put on their outfit
feel times has been working with Mums for more than 12 years now and completely understands the looks Mums want and love whether or not they are looking for Classic styles or Modern Styles. She strongly believes there's a style for everybody. She has not just created a fabulous collection to test and select from but provides a Bespoke service too, for Mums who would like a look completely one-off search for them.